Print, Radio & Television Production
Our creative director plans and oversees radio production and works with a variety of film directors and production teams for our television and video productions. Our production manager handles all facets of print production, from the competitive bidding process to press checks.
Coming of Age’s team generates creativity, technical expertise, and exceptional service. We have extensive video production experience and take a lot of pride in our work. We specialize in full service video production and broadcast studio design for website, television and company communications.
Our preproduction process includes:
- Creative Meetings – both with you and with our team of inspired minds
- Detailed Production Schedule
- Site Survey
- Extensive Project Research
- Pre-Interviews with Interview Subjects
- Content Outlines
- Scripting & Revisions
- Production Coordination
When it comes to production, you can expect:
- Shot Lists
- Shooting Schedule
- A Comfortable Atmosphere – to put interviewees at ease
- Crew and Equipment – based on your project needs to get the job done beautifully and cost-effectively
And for post-production:
- Client Review Process
- Editing the Audio and Visual Content
- Original Animation and Graphics
- Special Effects
- Delivery in any Format Required
- Quality Assurance
- All Materials are Your Property
Let us show you how we can help you to improve your success in Baby Boomer and older customer markets. If you provide some brief information below, we’ll get in touch with you promptly to discuss your marketing needs.
* These fields are required.