The 50+ Marketing Agency
In marketing to baby boomers and seniors, understanding how they think is just as important as what they think. We understand how they think, and we’ll help you connect with them.
We are a full-service advertising agency.
- We are subject matter experts, problem solvers and creative professionals, experienced in advertising to 50+ customers.
- We identify the 50+ customers’ needs, values and purchase motivators inherent in their stage of life, and incorporate this understanding into all our creative design and messaging.
- Our strategic approach and exceptional creative combined with the latest in communications technologies and performance management tools generates the most effective and efficient marketing programs.
- We provide a mix of online and offline marketing services.
Our Marketing Approach
We focus on that unique place where the advertising methods of yesterday and the technological advances of tomorrow meet.
The Coming of Age approach is linked to developmental psychology and the study of what motivates people in different stages of their lives. We also incorporate the science of how communications are processed in the brain into all of our creative development.
Everyone knows people change as they age. But we must understand not just the physical changes that occur during the Fall and Winter of life, but the psychological ones as well.
A 55 year old person is not the same person they were when they were 25. They are in a different season of life, with a different world view, with different needs and values. Their priorities have changed, which means that what motivates them has changed.
Coming of Age creates marketing messages that are processed differently according to life development stages.
In addition to our award-winning strategic planning and customer relationship development expertise, we provide the following marketing services:
“We chose Coming of Age for their invaluable boomer and senior market expertise. They have been outstanding partners who have delivered results far beyond our expectations.”
Brad Rex – President and CEO, Foundation Partners Group
* These fields are required.
Insights in your Inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter for monthly insights into marketing to the 50+ markets. Designed to keep you informed and empower you to make smart marketing decisions!